The field of telemedicine has changed drastically from its inception. Rapid changes in technology over the last few decades, telemedicine has transformed into a complex integrated service used in hospitals, homes, private physician offices, and other healthcare facilities. Today the telemedicine field is changing faster than ever before. As technology advances at exponential levels, so does the widespread affordability and accessibility to basic telemedicine tools.
Telemedicine was originally created as a way to treat patients who were located in remote places, far away from local health facilities or in areas of with shortages of medical professionals. While telemedicine is still used today to address these problems, it’s increasingly becoming a tool for convenient medical care. Today’s connected patient wants to waste less time in the waiting room at the doctor & get immediate care via Telemedicine Application.
Also impacting the rise of telemedicine today is the growing mobile health field. With the wide variety of mobile health apps and new mobile medical devices that are consumer-friendly, patients are starting to use technology to monitor and track their health. Simple home-use medical devices that can take vitals and diagnose ear infections, monitor glucose levels, or measure blood pressure let patients gather needed medical information for a doctor’s diagnosis, without going into the doctor’s office.
At IMS, we delivery pristine health Care Services, where distance is a critical factor by all health care professional. IMS uses most advance information and communication technologies for the exchange of valid information for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease and injuries, research and evaluation and for the continuing education of Health care providers, all in the interest of advancing the health of individuals and their communities.
- Purpose to provide most advanced clinical support.
- IMS Tele medicine is purely intended to overcome geographical barriers, connecting users who are not in the same location.
- IMS Tele-Medicine involves the use of various types of ICT – Information and Communications technology to reach out and provide top quality healthcare.
- Our goals is to improve Better Health outcomes using most sophisticated Tele-Medicine solutions with commitment towards compassionate healthcare.
- Customized Telemedicine Solutions
- Real time measurement
- Works with low bandwidth
- Data Storage Options
- Integration with different healthcare platform and medical devices
- User Friendly